9th Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference
The 9th Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference will be taking place on the 1st & 2nd December and it will be at the Palacio de Congresos de Cadiz, in Cadiz, Spain. The Conference is now open for registration.
ASPC 2022 will take place two years after the launch of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – A New Approach to the Atlantic Maritime Strategy. The occasion provides stakeholders of the Atlantic Community the opportunity to review the current state-of-play of the Atlantic Action Plan and the way forward. It also presents opportunities to introduce the Community to new players, projects and innovative ways to collaborate toward its implementation.
The conference theme is « Atlantic Approach: Enabler of sustainable Green Blue Economy ».
ASPC 2022 starts with an welcome evening cocktail on the 30th of November. The Conference is organised as a hybrid event that will be held on the 1st and 2nd of December 2022 at the Palacio de Congresos in Cadiz, Spain and online. This year the ASPC will be back-to-back with InnovAzul.
Here’s what you need to know:
This conference will happen back-to-back to InnovAzul event, which is an International Blue Knowledge and Blue Economy Meeting, organized by the University of Cádiz, whose main objective is to involve relevant actors of the Blue Economy in Europe and contribute to defining the challenges and opportunities of its traditional and emerging sectors. This InnovAzul event took place for the first time in 2018 and automatically became an important international reference on innovation and growth in the field of the Blue Economy. For this reason, the UCA will organize InnovAzul again in 2022 and the Atlantic Stakeholders Platform Conference will take place within its proposed activities. Having the Stakeholders Conference back-to-back with this event will bring an essential point of interaction between technology demanding companies, administrations, knowledge generators and technological agents for innovation, socioeconomic development, and employment in the marine-maritime sectors. Therefore, participants of the ASPC 2022 will be able to join the InnovAzul event, the various activities organized within it and also enjoy the services offered by this renowned event.
The conference aims to:
- Provide the state-of-play of Atlantic co-operation and its activities in relation to the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Showcase projects, best practices, new partnership models, funding opportunities and community platforms that promote the Blue Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Foster collaboration between stakeholders, existing and new players that will unlock opportunities and accelerate the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – contributing to an impact-driven networked innovation ecosystem in the Atlantic
What to expect during the conference?
- Inspiring and engaging talks from thought leaders, change agents, opportunity investors and “doers” in the area of Atlantic cooperation
- The 6th Atlantic Project Awards, featuring one category that will embrace all sectors – APPLY HERE
- What’s new and what’s next for the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Interactive parallel stakeholder-driven workshops – APPLY HERE
- Matchmaking and networking meetings
- A live and /or virtual exhibition for projects, programmes, funds, key stakeholders and the Assistance Mechanism Helpdesk
I’m interested. What should I do next?
Register for the event here.
This register will be open until 31/10/2022
The Agenda will be available soon.
More information in the Conference website.