Business2Sea – Sea Forum 2018
The event will encompass a diversified programme that includes:
– A Conference commemorating the National Day of the Sea in Portugal, with the participation of international experts and representatives of European and national public authorities;
– A set of seminars and thematic workshops to be held in parallel, focusing on topics such as Nautical Tourism, Marine Resources, Marine Technologies, Employment and Training, Marine Industries, Marine Energies, Ports and Maritime Transport, Sustainability of the Marine Ecosystems, Cross-border and Atlantic Cooperation and Oceans Literacy.
– A programme of International Business Meetings (B2B);
– A programme of Pitches – «Curtas de Mar» dedicated to short presentation of projects and initiatives in the area of the economy of the Sea;
– A showcase of marine products and technologies;
– Moments for networking and for tasting of products of the Sea.
For more information visit the event website.